Friday, July 13, 2007

twas the night before life time

Tomorrow is my first triathlon--the Life Time Fitness Triathlon here in the cities. I still wonder how exactly I got roped into this. I hate swimming in lakes. I don't have a super fast bike. I don't look good in spandex (and, yes, my outfit is 110% spandex).

Oh yeah. It was the countless hours of tri discussion at work. My company is sponsoring a team, so my spandex top sports a real logo as if I'm getting paid to run around. If only the top would cover my midsection for more than 2 seconds without riding up. I guess I can't have everything.

For now, I have my helmet and bike numbered, and my Body Glide is packed securely in my bag. All I have to do is sit here, watch Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and wait for tomorrow's early morning adrenaline rush.

No comments: