Thursday, July 05, 2007

shout-outs and strike-outs

Shout-Outs:
1. The combination Taco Bell/Pizza Huts--I like to call them Taco Huts. Tacos and breadsticks were always meant to be enjoyed together.
2. Tight biking shorts with the padded chamois crotch. They may look atrocious, but they're quite comfortable and can help keep the flab in check.

Strike-Outs:
1. My metabolism. So much for hours of sweating through SPIN and yoga. Maybe #1 above provides an explanation.
2. Leaves. Our boulevard trees shed leaves all freaking summer! Endlessly! You'd think the bastard who stole our blower would stop by and give me a hand. (Sorry for the exclamation points, but I really really hate leaves.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was about to suggest a Potato Ole-topped pizza, but then I realized that the Oles are a Taco John's thing. Oops.