Sunday, October 30, 2005

super mario has stolen my husband

Okay. So, I humored Matt. I let him cut up a perfectly good couch because he promised it would be, as he said, "awesome." I helped him lug it to the garage, made him dinner, and even provided a little encouragement. A lot of good that did. It's now a week later, and half of the couch is in the garage while the amputated arm sits in the basement awaiting a reunion. Unfortunately, Matt is far too busy to complete his couch project. Why you ask? He has rediscovered Super Nintendo. After buying a few parts from ebay, his SNES is again functional, and he is determined to regain his Mario prowess. It's a little sad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Maureen,
you don't know me, but I know your husband! ;-)

And I know his fondness for SNES. Are you puzzled? Just ask Matt for me. I hope he still remembers our sessions in front of the SNES more than 12 years ago. I came a long way to Superior back then to play Super Mario, Final Fantasy and Street Fighter 2.

You'll hear from me again. I'll come back every day and read on...

P.S.: I'm very proud to have added the first comment in your blog... :-)