Thursday, September 07, 2006

vegas the love machine

I realized yesterday that Vegas has special powers. I suspected it a while back when she somehow convinced my dad, the dog hater, to pet her and give her a steak bone. Yesterday, she fully convinced me. We (as in Vegas and me) were chatting with Dee, our next door neighbor. Vegas jumped on the fence and clawed at her arms, leaving long, dirty streaks. When that was not effective at gaining more love, she pawed at her chest and glasses. Dee laughed. Vegas then chewed on Dee’s arms. Dee laughed and moved away for a second before petting her again. Dee then determined that Vegas was thirsty and proceeded to let Vegas drink water from her glass. Dee is sick and older, mind you. The potential for puncture wounds and butt falls was enormous. I was kind of glad when it was over and Dee left still hole-free and walking.

No comments: